I’ve talked a lot about being single and the virtues of being single, regardless of whether or not you think you should be at that point in your life. Believe me, I’ve been through a lot of beliefs, ideas and opinions about the whole topic of relationships versus being single. I still believe that no matter where you are in life, whether you’re single or in a relationship or married (or wherever it is you find yourself in the grand scheme of things), but sometimes there are virtues to being in a relationship, just as there’s virtues (and cons) to being single. So here are some virtues of being in a relationship (in my humble opinion):
- You can always count on having company at least once a week.
- You’ll always have someone to talk to when you need it.
- If you need a snuggle, you’ll always have that person to snuggle with you.
- If you’re having a bad day, they won’t ask questions, they’ll just be there for you.
- You will always have a date and have someone to try new things with.
- You won’t ever have to be alone.
Granted, some of these things you can do on your own (or at least in a modified version), but sometimes it’s just more fun to have a significant other to be with. Maybe in the future I’ll write some more on the subject in more detail in the future.
What are some of your virtues of being in a relationship?