We always focus on the negative. I’m guilty of doing a lot of complaining and always forget to look at the positives. So here’s ten things that make me happy, things to make me stop and smell the roses.
- Dogs. Who doesn’t love dogs? I had a spaniel mix growing up and she was the most laid back dog. She loved being around people and being loved on.
- Warm weather.
- Weekends off.
- Fuzzy, heavy blankets. I get cold in the winter, so those big fuzzy blankets that have a little weight to them and feels solid are always good.
- Leather bound classics from Barnes and Noble.
- Journals. And not the cutsey ones. The ones that have good covers or leather bound.
- Paranormal shows, but not the fictionalized shows like Medium.
- Tennessee. My favorite state. And the fact that I love the South (I don’t know why since I grew up in the North all my life.)
- Journal writing. I like writing in a physical journal. I like blogging, but it just doesn’t have the same feel to it.
- Walking. I just love taking walks. It’s peaceful.