When we think about life, we always think about things that we don’t like in life. I don’t like my job, I don’t like my car, I don’t like my boyfriend. The list goes on and on. Rarely do we ever look at what we actually like. It’s so much easier to think about the things we like rather than what we don’t like. I may have done this before, but since I’m doing the everyday inspiration for WordPress (the first day I forgot to do yesterday, oops, maybe I’ll come back to it), I thought I’ll add some things I like. Because you know, seeing good things every now and then can just help you get better at appreciating how good life really is.
Things I Like.
- The smell of new books and coffee.
- Spring flowers permeating the air.
- Baby cows snuggled in the grass.
- The sleepy, wake up feel of country roads.
- Sitting on the back porch in the morning reading.
- Eating pizza with extra sauce.
- Listening to the dreams of teenagers.
- Handwriting in a journal.
- Finding a quote in a book so poetic I have to write it down because it speaks to me.
- Finding a book I want to read on sale.
- Hamlet’s famous soliloquy.
- Collecting quotes.
- Ghost hunting shows and books.
- Getting into the writing groove.